25 February 2007

Herro! Nucrear Thlett Over Here!

by Kim Jong Il, Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of Korea

Hey, why you UN pigdogs pay so much attention to Iran? Erry time I tuln on the terrivision it’s “Iran this” and “Iran that” and “UN Thlettens Iran Sanctions for Nucrear Ploglam…” What – PDRK suddenry chopped river or something?

What about me? I actuarry HAVE nucrear weapons! I tested the sumenumbitches! They made a big boom and errything! As a matter of fact, that the rast time the internationar community gave half a lat’s ass about PDRK. Do I have to kirr somebody to get some attention or something?

Rook – I am a chaltel membel of that Axis of Evil just like Iran, but errybody rooking at them as the biggest thlett to worrd peace. Terr you what – I change name of Peeper’s Democlatic Repubric of Korea to Invincible Repubric of Korea – that make you pigdogs happy? That way we sound bord, allogant and ablasive rike “Isramic Repubric of Iran”, we indicate dlastic overt change in tone for nation as a whore, and we start name with fucking retter “I” rike Iraq, Israer and goddamned Iran! That about arr you pasty-ass roundeyes ever rook at!

Kim Jong Il – Exarted Supreme Reader of IROK. That has a nice ling to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home