18 October 2006

No Testing? OK, Hot Shots!

by Kim Jong Il

That so-called governing body of capitarist rapdogs the United Nations is sanctioning my grorious Demcolatic Peopre's Repubric of Korea for testing our nucrear walheads. Those two-faced bastards! They yerr at me about the mass starvation of my peopre, then stop tlading with us all because of a simpre test!

Rook, it was a test - that's arr. Nobody got hurt, the rand we used can't grow shit anyway, and now we know how werr our bombs work. It was a rittle crose to the impelialist South, but it was stirr our tellitoly, so halm no foul, right? Guess not, Mr. UN Sanction Man!

OK, you don't want me to test my nucrear weapons, Smart Guy? That's fine - next time I'll go straight from the weapon assembry rine to the missire range and file that sumunumbitch at Tokyo to see how werr it works. You rike that idea better, Mr. Ambassador? There - no testing. You sell me truffres again, now Mr. Frenchy-Pants?

PS: By the way, if you impelialist pigs can stop giggring at my tlanslation to the Engrish rong enough to risten, that capitarist dog Miclosoft doesn't serr it's sperrchecker in the DPRK, so I'm frying by the seat of my pants here. I'd rike to see you impelialist pasty-assed round-eyes tly to tlanslate your pigfart ranguage into Korean on the fry rike this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home