24 December 2007

Horse-Mommy KISS-Drummer Heft, Each Individual!

by Knorr the Interpreter

Last week, I sent a message of good holiday tidings around the world in the form of a Christmas Carol verse. I was so happy that it came back to me this morning that I had to share it with all of you! It's been translated a few hundred times, so it may be a bit tough to recognize at first...

Enjoy!
Merry Christmas!
Happy Holidays!

... and for those of you easily offended by any recognition of religious and/or cultural festivities -

Have a great late December (... and it will be even better once you pull the pine-tree branch out of your ass!)

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=

Patio cold-lozenges featuring Elastigirl’s voice bending at the waist
Autumn Islamic God, I can’t hear you [fingers in my ears]
The calendar dictates we get fat and wear red felt
Stumble Islamic God, I can’t hear you [fingers in my ears]
We hasten to dress in our assless-chaps and chain vests with hooped nipple rings
Harvest time for the Islamic God, I can’t hear you [fingers in my ears]
Geriatric mythical bridge protector awash in large waves of the King of Siam and Archie Bunker
Faceplant Islamic God, I can’t hear you [fingers in my ears]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home